FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, AL [Master Thread]
Old Aug 26, 2019, 3:11 pm
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

This hotel still comes up on a search of Marriott properties in Mobile, Alabama. However, it shows no availability for any day from today forward. I called and the month at a glance isn't working for this property. The agent was able to find some specific days it was available but could not search for a band of availability. Further, my understanding of my titanium guarantee is that I can book any property more than 48 hours in advance with some minor caveats. The agent was adamant that the policy requires it being booked only the day that is 48 hours in advance. I cannot book any earlier. He went to a supervisor who told him this is correct. I have never heard this creative interpretation of the 48 hour guarantee.

48-Hour Guaranteed Availability: Limited to Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite Member's personal guest room. Guaranteed room availability for reservations booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival. 48-Hour Guaranteed Availability may not be available on certain limited dates (e.g., special events). Benefit cannot be used in conjunction with award usage or any type of promotional or discounted rates.

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Aug 26, 2019 at 3:27 pm