FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin crew are all getting iPhones
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2019, 3:32 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by icegirl
Interesting how BA feel putting a finance geek as Head of Inflight Customer Experience is the way to go. Never the less the reliability of the solution will be the most important.
Have you met her. Dear? I have. I flew with her VLC - LGW. Whatever her background (which she did tell me) she is certainly engaged in and engaging in what she does. Above all she listens and she wants to know. I liked her and we had a most interesting chat. I repeated a lot of those complaints that I found the most valid and the most repeated here. I added one or two of my own. I liked her a lot. Since a Geek as you rather unkindly describe her is defined as "an unfashionable or socially inept person ". She was beautifully turned out and if she is socially inept, I Pucci am one of the Marx Brothers. I just hope that she never gets to read that. I can assure you that she is doing her best to get the product back where it should be.

As for the phones if they assist customer service and allow a better service for passengers - tight connections come immediately to mind - then I have no problem with this.