FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Determining LH Y/E/C/F loads? [the help me guesstimate loads thread]
Old Aug 20, 2019, 3:55 am
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by RedRobin
Dear All,
Just wanted to share some good news (for me) that this morning I woke up with an email from Swiss at 02:02 am saying my upgrade had cleared: "We refer to your wait list booking, and are delighted to inform you that we can now confirm the wait list for your requested upgrade as shown on the enclosed electronic confirmation."

So, I do see First - A booked/confirmed, and was able to assign (2A, since 1A was blocked/assigned) a seat. I am super happy this got confirmed early on, so now I can enjoy the true experience, from check in, lounge, etc...

Out of curiosity, how does the flight look now (LX 92 ZRH - GRU on 10/11/19)? How come they cleared already, and not last minute? I was really surprised...

Thanks all, love Flyertalk!
RedRobin
Congrats!

The flight on 11 October 19 now shows F1A0. I'm surprised by it clearing so early too, I would have expected it to clear only a day before your travel, especially since it now only shows F1A0.

Anyway, I now feel justified in my confidence that your upgrade would clear
On the other hand I have a flight to PVG in two weeks that is F2A2 and my upgrade hasn't cleared yet... fingers crossed.