FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Determining LH Y/E/C/F loads? [the help me guesstimate loads thread]
Old Aug 20, 2019, 3:48 am
RedRobin

Originally Posted by RedRobin
Thanks NewbieRunner. Indeed, 2nd actually cared and really looked. What sucks (for me) is that A0 is now a bad sign, and, F2 can be F0 easily... ... really hope I manage... I was really counting on it.. (to try LX F for first time.)
Thanks,
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
It looks like the second agent was right.

LX 92 ZRH 10/11/19 10:40 PM GRU 10/12/19 5:30 AM 77W Daily
F2 A0 J9 C9 D9 Z9 P4 Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q9 V9 W8 S0 T0 L0 K0
Originally Posted by RedRobin
Dear all, just wondering how much this has changed. I called LH today for another matter and checked on this reservation, and the agent told me that the flight was sold out in F and C, which I find it hard to believe. Hang up, call again, Swiss this time, and was told that 2 F seats available to purchase and C was wide open (yes, that I believe...). So, out of curiosity, can someone please, provide an updated specs on: LX 92 ZRH - GRU on 10/11/19. Thank you kindly in advance.
Originally Posted by Nick Art
The Flight is F4A3, So there is a very decent chance you'll receive your upgrade. Sometimes, however, you may only receive it hours before the flight. If you haven't received it at check-in you can ask at the check-in desk as if there are any F seats available they will be able to upgrade you manually there.
Originally Posted by chris63
OP has no status, booked in P & flight is in October, based on that I wouldn’t be so confident, HON, SEN & FTL will be infront of the line for upgrades not to mention LX bombarding all other J pax with offers to pay to upgrade, however I hope it works out for the OP
Dear All,
Just wanted to share some good news (for me) that this morning I woke up with an email from Swiss at 02:02 am saying my upgrade had cleared: "We refer to your wait list booking, and are delighted to inform you that we can now confirm the wait list for your requested upgrade as shown on the enclosed electronic confirmation."

So, I do see First - A booked/confirmed, and was able to assign (2A, since 1A was blocked/assigned) a seat. I am super happy this got confirmed early on, so now I can enjoy the true experience, from check in, lounge, etc...

Out of curiosity, how does the flight look now (LX 92 ZRH - GRU on 10/11/19)? How come they cleared already, and not last minute? I was really surprised...

Thanks all, love Flyertalk!
RedRobin