FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO Polaris Lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..
Old Aug 19, 2019, 4:07 pm
zombietooth

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Originally Posted by markedcw
I had a late breakfast in the dining room on Saturday. Bloody Mary, Nutella toast, and an omelette. No wait to be seated. Food seemed perfectly fine to me. But that’s been my experience on every visit. I just don’t get all the complaining.
You'll notice that many of us who have noted the sorry state of the SFO Polaris buffett also credited other lounges, e.g. ORD, which is, by far, the best, with doing a much better job. I find most of SFO's Buffett options unpalatable. If I am paying thousands for a Polaris ticket, I believe that the food should be better than Denny's or Golden Corral. I've had a couple of good things at the restaurant, e.g. the gyoza (they call them potstickers) and the Polaris burger, but I can get a better burger at numerous airport locations. The cioppino used to be a good dish, but it's off the menu now.

Last edited by zombietooth; Aug 19, 2019 at 4:29 pm