FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are Nordic Choice program elites eligible for perks on Choice program award nights?
Old Aug 13, 2019, 7:38 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Something has changed in recent weeks. While my Choice (US) bookings still credit toward my Nordic Choice Club account to get points, they no longer seem to credit toward my Nordic Choice Club night count toward elite status in that program too.

There seems to have been some kind of programming change on the Nordic Choice Hotels side that has throttled that opportunity.
Correction: they are still counting toward my NCC elite status night count too, but the app stay counter is off while the points counter is working there. But when they send the emails with the night stay counter, it does show the number of nights in the way it has always. Not sure what all to make of this yet, but I do know I want to keep getting my award night stays to count toward my status in the US Choice program and in the Nordic Choice club program for as long as possible.

On my last three Choice US award bookings for Nordic Choice Hotels, I have shown my Nordic Choice Club Platinum card at check-in — where they then swipe my card and add the number to my record — and gotten all the applicable benefits of the NCC Platinum status. And for each of these three stays, I have been upgraded to 500+ square feet suites. That too on nights when the hotels were sold out.

Last edited by GUWonder; Aug 13, 2019 at 7:49 am