FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Nickel-and-Dimes on Finnair (AY) Flights
Old Aug 12, 2019, 7:52 pm
Flying for Fun

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by a7m
Just heads up, for the first time ever (in my case) Alaska refused to credit my Finnair flight operated by a subsidiary (Nora). Not a big deal, I know, but awfully inconsistent with past practices (I had those flights credited all the time). In fact, my companion on the same flight (and itinerary) got credit, and I have to argue with a rep. To no avail.
Did you also confirm your fare class is eligible? If your ticket was in a fare class that doesn't credit, that may be the issue. I know you are on the same reservation/PNR but it is possible to have two different fare classes on one PRN. If the lowest fare has only one seat available and you request two, the second fare will be the next higher fare class with, at least, 1 available seat. The two fare classes will be added to give your total fare for the reservation. Something to look for.

Barring that, I would freehand an email requesting credit, attach a scan of your boarding pass and email to [email protected].

James