FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2019, 4:34 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by frausflyer
Originally Posted by Nizar
When you say new planes with QSuite you mean A350-1000s yeah ?
A350-1000s and the last A350-900 which should be delivered this month. And then the 787-9s (starting Q4 2019) and 777x in a couple of years.
Are you saying the 789s will have Qsuite? I thought QR has no Qsuite that will fit any 787.

Originally Posted by MarkP24
Do you or does anyone know if this route will get QSuites, and if so when?
As others have noted, various South Africa routes are showing Qsuite. I have JNB-DOH booked for next spring and it is showing a Qsuite 359.

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
I see nothing wrong with traveling in business class (or any cabin) with a well behaved toddler. I do, however, see a real problem traveling in any cabin with a poorly behaved child of any age. An airplane cabin is a public space, and an enclosed and tightly packed one, at that. Anyone traveling with a child has a responsibility to everyone else to ensure some reasonable level of decorum.
I've had two QR paid F flights with terrible kids. A family (well, wives and kids) had a baby that screamed the entire 7-hour flight, FAs tried to get one of the wives to take the kid to the "social area" in the back of F but they refused. They also had a toddler who spent most of the flight running wildly up and down the aisles.