FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Favorite tinted balm discontinued -- suggestions?
Old Aug 9, 2019, 6:57 am
ysolde
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Favorite tinted balm discontinued -- suggestions?

I finally found a tinted face balm that works for me -- it is barely there in terms of color, moisturizing (you would think they would all be, but, alas), does not emphasize pores and lines, and comes in a color light and cool enough to suit my skin tone (in this case, Alabaster is the name). It also stays true all day -- no oxidizing. Perfect for no make-up make-up days. Because it's a balm, it's great for travel (no tendency to spill, and the 1 oz. size is perfect for 311 bag). The product? Bobbi Brown's Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm. Of course, like so many great Bobbi Brown products lately, it appears it is being quietly discontinued. I have managed to snag two jars from one department store, and (maybe) two more from Lord and Taylor online.

So, ladies, once I run out of this perfect product (sob) in about (I estimate) a year and a half, two years, do you have any recommendations for me? Anything I should be looking at that would have the same my skin but better effect?