FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Package General Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2019, 12:11 am
GundamWing01

Originally Posted by RedSun
I do not want to argue and/or wait for another year to test it. Then the only thing left is a 5,000 point liquidation value.
I would just use the TP as soon as I can, even not perfect or 100% efficient.
Originally Posted by Happy
No. It is not written. In fact the written language is the contrary.
However the current policy is the same as in the past, allowing one year extension. BTW even the old policy that benefit is not written either.
If you want to play it safe, try to use it before getting very close to the expiration then it leaves no time buffer should the unwritten policy changes and this benefit is taken away.
exactly. i hope starriott will allow all converted NCs to have another 1yr extension next aug like some current DPs show, but who knows what will happen a year from now. i plan to party it up for a few months in hotels. will be nice.

Originally Posted by tgrey416
I accidentally let my certificate expire (by one week). I feel like an absolute moron. Has anyone ever had any success with reinstating a Marriott Pass which lapsed? I called in and they told me there's nothing they can do when it expires. Oh God...what a disaster.

Thanks
which cert is it? OC or NC? you know you can get it extended right?

what exactly do you mean by "Marriott Pass"? and what did the CSR say? makes no sense they would say that even if you had an OC and converted last year. you can still extend one more year based on DPs.