FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Intl to Domestic Transfer at YYZ on AC. 1 hr?
Old Aug 8, 2019, 9:40 am
RatherBeInYOW

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by YXEGeordie
Hi Everyone

Flying DUB to YYZ then onto YXE. Due to scheduling changes I currently have a 9 hour stopver at YYZ! There is a flight that leaves 1hr and 5 mins after my scheduled arrival from DUB. I have a few questions:

1. Is DUB under OSS?
2. I am assuming this is within MCT at YYZ.

However, most importantly, does anyone have experience as to whether this is doable? No checked luggage and traveling PY so will get off the plane fairly quickly.

Any advice/thoughts greatly appreciated.

YXEG
DUB is OSS. You can clear customs/immigration upstairs in YYZ and then take escalator down to the bus to the D gates.

INTL-DOM MCT is 75 minutes at YYZ, so that is not a legal connection and you won't be able to book it. However, with a seat at the front (which you have with PY) and barring a big backlog at customs/immigration you can easily make it; I do this all the time for YOW connections but for that I always have free standby on the next flight because Rapidair. However if your ticket to YXE is in B (which it will be if you are in PY (O/N) from DUB to YYZ) then you should be able to boot it through, go to the gate and then SBY and then hopefully get on the earlier flight to YXE.