FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best and Fast VPN for China ?
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2019, 3:42 am
synthkeys

Programs: CX MPC DM
Originally Posted by mcjava
EXP is not working for me now on iPhone, mac, nor windows...... another one , viper, working great on iPhone, not on MacBook....
Have you tried reaching out to customer service? EXP has worked flawlessly on my 2 android phones, PC and iPad. This has been for the last 4 weeks that I've been in Shenzhen. Working on 3 different carriers, a China Unicom SIM, my girlfriends China Mobile broadband, and the WiFi in my hotel (not sure about the carrier). Last year some time, I had trouble connecting and reached out to customer service on their chat. The rep suggested I try re-logging into the EXP app on my devices. After doing that it worked great.

Of course, during the times of shutdown, when we're all complaining it doesn't work, that's a different story. I've been fine for the past 4 weeks. Even able to watch some netflix with EXP which I've had trouble with in the past.

BTW, I'm anticipating another period of restricted access as National day holiday approaches, 70th anniversary and what not. My company is on a software release freeze for September until after the holiday.