FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Business Class In Decline
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2019, 2:26 pm
Safifi

Emirates business class in decline

Well you appeared to be ready to offer excuses for the substandard service in my flight, so I had assumed it was fir a rebuttal purpose orchestrated by the company. Perhaps I was mistaken.
Indeed the menu didn't mention an appetizer, only one course and a dessert. That is what was served, and all on one tray together with the drink which I had expected before the tray. It was all cleared fast and in fact my drink was removed despite nit being finished with. why the hurry, when the flight had nearly 109 minutes to run!
I had flown exactly the same sector and time before, frequently. So undoubtedly there was an intentional reduction in service enacted if late. If such cost-cutting was commensurate with a reduction or levelling off of prices, or might be acceptable. But on the contrary the prices (already higher than other aurlibes) went up considerably!
I had been a loyal customer of Emirates for over 10 years, so it is sad that one recent experience will undoubtedly induce me to go elsewhere. Furthermore I reckon others will follow suit.