FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Virgin A330 300 Premium Economy Row 25 questions
Old Aug 7, 2019, 10:57 am
zerosideslip

Virgin A330 300 Premium Economy Row 25 questions

Searched without finding answer. Flying for first time on Virgin PE LHR to JFK and looking at middle seats for the three of us - wife and 14 year old daughter in Row 25. Now row 25 is right in front of bulkhead and has limited recline but I'm wondering how limited?
Flight is a daytime one so thinking that this row gives you the opportunity of reclining without getting in someone else's face (which we would not do in any other row) but if someone reclines seat immediately in front is that a problem if you can't recline enough to get away? Traveled to Central American first class and woman in front of my wife reclined her seat fully from moment she sat in it. Not meaning to start any sort of war about reclining though as I see both sides of the issue

Is this row noisier as it is just curtained off from Economy and the first bulkhead row there may have children in it?. Nothing against children or economy and have noise cancelling headphones anyway.

I'm assuming that service may be worse given it is last row so less choice of meals and less frequent drinks perhaps.

Any thoughts would be appreciated