FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Having Multiple Delta Reserve and Platinum cards
Old Aug 6, 2019, 11:42 pm
TheHorta

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
Originally Posted by Harlem
Is it against the terms of service for one person to have four Delta AMEX cards?
I'd like to have:
1. Personal Delta Reserve
2. Personal Delta Platinum
3. Business Delta Reserve
4. Business Delta Platinum

I'll have enough spend to hit the mark to get the most available MQMs from each card.
This is precisely what I and many here do. This allows me to gift 60K MQMs (Reserve boosts) to my wife each year to maintain her Diamond Medallion status, plus 40K MQMs for me (which I don’t need, but whatever).

Also, it gives us four free companion certificates each year as well — 2x Y and 2x F. That alone pays for the fees. The Reserve cards allow us to choose Sky Club guest access, so between us we can admit up to six people at one time into the club.

On top of that, each MQM boost comes with a matching RDM bonus as well, so 100K bonus RDMs along with those MQMs. Plus $250K plus means >250K more RDMs, so between myself and my wife we spend ~$60-80K per year with DL, so that’s 120-180K RDMs.

Between companion certs, boosts, RDMs, SC access, the occasional UG tie-breaker, etc, the $1500/year in fees is nothing.