FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why do employees lie when they will inevitably be called out?
Old Aug 5, 2019, 8:08 pm
Qwkynuf

Originally Posted by Tedgrrrr
again, he did not do me a favor... he spent 30 minutes trying to charge me and at the end thought he had charged me... I don’t see how this is him doing me a favor? at no time did he intend not to charge me... he kept overcharging me and I kept calling him out on it with each contract print-out and then I saw him do it once again charge the 75/day but credit me for the one day I had the crappy car.... and when the contract printed out (which he could not be bothered to look at) and the system did not charge me for any days, nor credit me for the one day... hardly stellar customer service...

the fact someone asked me how I ended doesn’t change the initial bs I went through in post 1....

I rent 200 days a year, and often pay extra for premier selection and even the exotic collection.... I don’t want to save $75/day... I want to walk into an airport location for a swap and not given a hard time...
If this thread is indicative of the attitude that you brought, then I wouldn't count out the possibility that the 30 minutes he spent was just him slow-rolling you to waste your time.

I certainly hope that's what it was.