FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 { GBR }
Old Aug 5, 2019, 8:35 am
golfmad
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by DeeGee26.2
Can I ask a question about this hotel? I'm flying out of LHR in Feb, and need a hotel the night before. Currently, I don't know what my travelling partner has planned, but I've got enough points to book a reward night here, or the other Garden Inn at Hatton Cross.

This hotel appeals because of its location - extra time in bed is always welcomed! Although if I end up needing to book something cheaper for my friend, then I might need to cancel.

If I book a room with points and then need to cancel, do I get the points back? And is it really worth the extra 9000 points in the first place? It'll only be a standard room. How much longer will it take to get in from the Hatton Cross place?
Yes, you can cancel a reward stay with Hilton. I think the cancellation policy is 48-72 hours so you should check to be certain.

I normally allow 30 minutes from the HGI Hatton Cross to T5. You don't say which terminal you're flying in to or out of at LHR? If T2/T3 it's right there. If T5 you're about 15 mins from the hotel allowing for the 1 stop on the tube and a bit of time waiting for it.