FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ethiopian Airlines flying direct from ADD to BLR
Old Aug 4, 2019, 4:44 pm
travelfreak123

Ethiopian Airlines flying direct from ADD to BLR

Delighted to see a new direct route from Addis Ababa to Bengaluru in South India. i have travelled often with Ethiopian to India in the last couple of years and have loved it. Their business class is very good and i am one happy traveller as the ticket is paid for by my company. i couldnt afford that on my own. I have a request. I note the aircraft from ADD to BLR is the 737. These planes are among the oldest in the Ethiopian fleet and everything inside is shoddy and seems to be falling apart. i have used these planes on the ADD to Delhi route. For Bangalore its a six and a half hour flight each way and the 737 has only recliner seats. I dont know if this can be classified as short haul. Forget TV screens and the like. Come on Ethiopian. Give us a newer aircraft for this route. You will have many happy passengers instead of disappointed ones. Would be very glad if you could change the type of aircraft used. Thank you.

Last edited by travelfreak123; Aug 6, 2019 at 3:45 pm