FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2018/2019 Edition
Old Jul 31, 2019, 6:02 am
AANYC1981
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
ORD-LGA
Dinner
PDB - No

C+ got their snack basket and drinks before FC even had our table cloths set.....I don't understand this on Delta. Why not take care of the premium cabin first? The YC drink carts came back to the galley with ample time left over in the flight.

MSP FA crew

Lemongrass Chicken was very tasty and snack basket offered after.

Very strange service protocol. FC FA seemed to be jumping around the cabin based on status including offering some of the Kosher side dishes to someone in front of me because the Kosher pre-order moved to a different flight. Even drinks in-flight were delivered strangely with no rhyme or reason to row or seat.

Also this FC FA was clearly not used to Delta Shuttle....she made an announcement that only FC and C+ have comp alcohol and main cabin would be a charge.....made me actually look into Sky Magazine to make sure I didn’t miss a negative change or something.....sure enough....she’s flat out wrong.

Last edited by AANYC1981; Jul 31, 2019 at 11:41 am