FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TD opens VISA Infinite Lounge @ Union Station
Old Jul 31, 2019, 3:58 am
Antonio8069

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
no

sokolov, the answer to your question is no. I paid a return visit yesterday (July 30) & I asked the dragon about TD's decision to open a lounge at Union Station? It has to do with TD's decision to invest in the rebuild of the station c/w a food court, ATMs etc. Like the station in Washington, DC. So its a prototype. I recall when AC had a downtown lounge. Its long gone, along with city ticket offices, the "Air Canada" Centre etc.
The place was full. Not surprising since it was mid day. Also, they have a very generous guest policy which will drive Elites mad. I asked about their policy on children and was told guests are allowed - up to 32. That is not a misprint. That is what she said, subject to the dragon's discretion. I support that - having had to tell one of my kids they could not accompany me because of the ridiculous rules of the Star Alliance. A breath of fresh air!
I also have to disagree with James. Their is a dedicated washroom (behind the desk) and cookies i.e. you need to ask. Also, specialty coffee, tea and both iced and mineral water. I was so impressed I am inclined to contact the Star Alliance and (again) recommend this approach.