FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt 100$ Gift Card In Mail thanking me for my loyalty
Old Jul 29, 2019, 1:42 pm
txhyattlvr

Originally Posted by strife
Interesting. So it appears to be 100+ nights as a baseline and some additional criteria.
I don't think there's a set criteria..... I highly suspect the Concierges play a role. I got a nice package from mine for Christmas. I suspect that IF you got a gift package for Christmas THEN you probably won't get a gift card now. But there's probably some exceptions to that rule too.

If you didn't get either, then consider the possibility that they really don't want your business very much and wouldn't mind it if you moved somewhere else. Yes, they do keep "files" on all Globalists and I know for certain some of us are wanted a lot more than others. How much you complain, what you complain about, how much $$ you spend on average per night, whether you bring in corporate business via your employees staying at Hyatt, how much ancillary revenue you bring in, how many points you buy (via Chase transfers, etc.) are all factored into the value of the relationship. Every big successful company does this....