FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe - unusual text message : Removal of middle seat block
Old Jul 29, 2019, 3:32 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Flyweight

The cabin crew told us to write to BA - what’s the conclusion as to what to ask for (I used my Marco Polo membership for crediting points)
You should indeed complain, but make it very clear you are Marco Polo. Assuming you don't have an Avios account - or one with IB, VY, Aer Lingus or Air Italy - then you are normally offered a travel voucher or a duty-free voucher. But generally the best buck for your bang is Avios. If you don't like the outcome (which is jumping to conclusions) then as mentioned upthread you would have to look to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as the basis for further remedy.

Given the various paperwork that Do&Co hold, I doubt they use powdered eggs, in the UK it generally works out more expensive than real eggs.