FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying TER tickets at Nice, Monaco and Ventimiglia train stations?
Old Jul 28, 2019, 2:23 pm
flyingcrazy
Suspended

Originally Posted by roberta_h
yes, you can buy tickets at the machines using credit cards

no clue about printing tickets at home, but you can also buy tickets through the SNCF app

i haven't tried to buy a ticket in ventimiglia personally so not sure about machines there, but if you know which day you'll be coming back you can buy the ticket in advance from one of the machines in france

i assume you realize there's not a train station at the nice airport, you'll need to take the new tram line one stop from the airport and then walk to the nice-st augustin station
Ah brilliant, probably easier to just buy all the tickets then at St Augustin using credit card at the machines as I know all the dates I need to come back etc.

Yes I thought I could walk from the airport to St Augustin and back. Looks only around a 15 minute walk. Only issue is my flight arrives pretty late 10.30PM and last train to Nice I think is around 11.20PM when I looked. Read the walk goes through a rough area, is this accurate?

Thanks for your help