FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe - unusual text message : Removal of middle seat block
Old Jul 27, 2019, 3:17 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by londonclubguy

You lit the touchpaper!! Nobody cares it never happened they are all too concerned that it could have happened and need to analyse it to death because it could have happened.

Do you not understand the severity of what it could have meant? People would’ve had to show kindness, compassion, understanding and putting other human beings needs first.

This board at times really does show some bad bits of humanity.
I am forced to agree. I spend a lot of time here and those that I respect the most spend remarkably little time discussing themselves unless it is to show examples or experience. Me, myself, and I are the order if the day. Ultimately these TP runs whereby people go on unnecessary oddessies so that they can sit in a fancy lounge would seem the ultimate in folly. I am equally as guilty making sure that I can remain Gold and keep Row 1. I wonder how many of us outside this chat board admit to normal non daily fliers that they do this.

Nevertheless, for a Forum full of Fliers, it’s a bit rum that we haven’t had many reports back of people’s experiences in 6 abreast Club. There seems to be more of a debate on whether it constitutes a downgrade or not. I’ld Be more than happy to sit in a middle seat if it got me out of this hell, and I wouldn’t care that there was this change if I were already booked as one day it could be me.