FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe - unusual text message : Removal of middle seat block
Old Jul 27, 2019, 2:44 am
londonclubguy

Originally Posted by Mattloveday1987
Wow this thread got some traction! Appreciate all the replies! So currently made it to Nice and believe it or not they didn’t do anything in the end! The service ran as planned..... I guess maybe the logistics of the whole thing was too much to sort! Or it was a random automated text! Did anyone else on here experience this yesterday?

You lit the touchpaper!! Nobody cares it never happened they are all too concerned that it could have happened and need to analyse it to death because it could have happened.

Do you not understand the severity of what it could have meant? People would’ve had to show kindness, compassion, understanding and putting other human beings needs first.
“But I have a gold card and drink LPGS and spend £x with BA every year and and and and and stamp my foot as I’m a big deal. Why should I share space with someone who may be sick and need to get home or see a dieing loved one or their kids graduation etc.”

This board at times really does show some bad bits of humanity.

Glad you made it there ok and hope you have a good trip.