FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Singapore, Bangkok, and a First Class Round the World for the ages
Old Jul 23, 2019, 11:27 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by nequine
That was definitely a lot of flying and eating crammed into 4 days! Thanks for another great TR from you.
Thank you nequine. The most amazing thing to me it that I only gained 2.5 lbs.

Originally Posted by Duck1981
sensational report as usual!
Thanks so much Duck1981.

Originally Posted by Madone59
* Clapping *
Bravo, bravo. Awesome TR! I'm glad you had such a good experience on TG. Every time I have flown TG F I wonder why more people aren't getting in on the action.
Thanks very much Madone59! I really enjoyed TG First. Unfortunately, they seem to be cutting the number of flights with First.

Originally Posted by our_kid
Excellent as ever SFO777 - entertaining commentary and great photos! Quite a nice end to the trip with American and that magic 5 TP Best wishes from the UK.

Thank you our_kid and for your kind comments. That AA flight worked out great, much better than wasting a day flying LAX-SFO-LAX to re-qualify.

Originally Posted by kr777
Fantastic report, thank you for sharing!!
Thanks kr777.

Originally Posted by cmd320
Loved this one. The new SQ suites are next on my list when I can get an opportunity to give them a try. They really look fantastic. Excellent report!
Thanks so much cmd320. I can't wait to fly the SQ suites again but on a much longer flight. PVG-SIN-SYD would be a great option.

Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
I know envy is one of the 7 deadly sins but its hard not to be envious reading your trip reports.
LOL. Thank you very much HawaiiTrvlr.

Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
Wow! It's been ages since I've been on FT and your trip report continue to amaze. Excellent work. It looks like Air France has stepped their game up a lot in the 5-6 years since I had airline status. That is a pleasant surprise.
Thanks so much El_Chiflero for your very kind comments. Air France La Première is the complete package both on the ground and in the air. Overall #1 in the world in my book.

Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
Fantastic report SFO many thanks. It has given me a few more goals in life.
Originally Posted by 1P
Great TR, SFO777 !
Thank you very much ExpatSomchai and 1P.