FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Hyatts in Asia for week of R&R in July
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:00 am
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by luvFclass
Well surely Canada qualifies for the OP as we've got Hot & Steamy in YYZ/YUL weather this week-end. Temps are pushing 100+/40 Celsius with the humidex. I would go to GH TPE and make a daily trip to the east coast, or goodness forbid, a HOT SPRING in Beitou. Club lounge is decent with a nice selection of local and import beers. Night markets are great to walk around after it cools down past 7pm. I have no experiences with resorts in Asia, as I am a metropolitan type of person.

PS: If given a choice, and not the convenience of Kowloon vs Central, I prefer to stay at the GH HKG. Both staff are great at either lounge, but the food offerings at the GH during breakfast and happy hour are far superior IMO. Either property is great for long week-end getaways, so you can't go wrong.
I agree. We normally like urban centers but will be in TYO and HKG on either end so trying for something low key. I feel like TPE gets forgotten sometimes so I’ll check that out. My reasoning with the HR Kowloon is the location. We will have kids with us (separate room or suite) and it’s such easy access to everything we like. But I need to think about what we want to do bc GH there always comes up as an amazing property.