FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Jul 19, 2019, 1:03 pm
sergeysl

We are coming to Maldives for the first time staying in January, splitting between Conrad and WA (both on points) so I asked about the possible transfer option, as well as about the upgrade at WA from Standard Beach Villa. I know there we some posts on it before, and wanted to share what answers I received:

This answer was given few months back, so now the price might be different as pointed out in wiki - the original price was ~$3K lower:
"For the direct transfer from Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, you have to hire our yacht or charter a seaplane.
We have not yet finalized these prices yet however, the seaplane charter rate would be approximately US$5900+ 23.2% Tax and service charge per way. The seaplane rates are subjected to change based on the aircraft availability for a given date."

Upgrades
"The upgrade supplements are as follows during your stay period:
King Grand Beach Villa with Pool : US$200+ 23.2% Tax and service charge per night
King Reef Villa with Pool : US$300+ 23.2% Tax and service charge per night
King Overwater Villa with Pool : US$600+ 23.2% tax and service charge per night"