FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 Flying Blue Petroleum questions
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2019, 11:42 am
glennhaak

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by flyingcrazy
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to Flying Blue Petroleum and due to having not flown AF/KL much at all in the last couple years have lost my status with them and have 2 questions that I wondered if anyone could answer from their own experience or knowledge.

I have been on their websites and trawled through here to try to find the information but couldnt find any clear answer really.

1. If I do not meet the 2 short haul or 1 long haul return requirement by the expiry date for the automatic renewal of my membership, can I apply for a new membership or will I be barred?

2. For lounge access at AMS/CDG do I have to be transitting between 2 OIL destinations or can I be transiting between any 2 destinations so long as it is AF/KL metal? Reason I ask is I will actually be on oil business flying ABZ - CDG - NCE - AMS - ABZ very soon however noticed NCE isnt an oil destination whilst MRS is.

Thanks for your help,

FC
I'm not sure regarding your first question, but for your second question: as long as you're connecting in CDG or AMS, the origin or destination do not matter when you're Petroleum, you can enter the lounge.