FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If these are your feet, stop it!!!
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2019, 9:35 pm
COSPILOT

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by anabolism
Shrug. People who are sick sneeze into their hands. They think they are being polite, but they are coating their hands with germy, infectious snot. They then handle the IFE screen, overhead bin latch and cover, seat belts, air nozzles, light switches, window shades, etc. People poop, wipe their butt, skip washing their hands (or just do a quick rinse) and then touch everything. Yet it's some guy's feet that freak you out? Why?
Oh the opposite for me. I assume that all things are contaminated, anything and everything. I don't assume otherwise. There is a certain expectation of proper behavior though. I don't pick my nose in front of a client, but maybe I do at home. I don't use my feet to control the remote control for the tv, but I guess I'm not lazy enough, or frankly coordinated enough. Last, someone that does what the video shows likely doesn't care and walked barefoot into the lav. Stepping in the often liquid hell in shoes but removing them is fine, but going barefoot? Yes that is gross. But since anything goes, I'll be sure to plant my feet on the table or wall at the next client meeting. I'll report back if I land the project... At my local fine restaurant, I'll put my feet on the table, should be fine correct?