FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Marriott Bonvoy Elite Upgrade Experiences 2019
Old Jul 14, 2019, 10:25 am
kh2866

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, AA Gold
Property: Westin Sydney
Date(s): January & February 2019
Room booked: standard king
Room received: upgraded room & on high floor
Elite Level:
Platinum
Award stay:some paid nights and some rewards (points) nights.
Rate Type: standard
LNF stay: n/a- sorry, I don't know what this means
SNAs redeemed: n/a - sorry, I don't know what this means
Comments: originally intended to stay one night & switch to a less expensive hotel (solo vacation). this hotel & service was amazing. Stayed several times (used Sydney as a base; was in & out). This is easily now my favorite Westin anywhere. Exec lounge remembered my allergy on different checkins, & would bring me evening hors d'oeuvres & specify that they were allergy free for me. After one discussion they remembered my preferences, on different stays, days later. And the hotel was big, busy, and full. Excellent lounge breakfast and hors d'oeuvres. a couple 2 night stays when there was no available upgrade the first night, they would move my stuff for me the second night, if an upgraded room was available. Sinh Le in the Exec Lounge was an amazing employee. They all were, but he stood out (welcomed me by name after telling him on my first stay, and remembered me and my allergy, my drink preference; was incredible).
Once came into lobby soaked from sudden rain storm & someone ran at me with a towel.