FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2018/2019 Edition
Old Jul 9, 2019, 4:13 pm
GagaPilot

Programs: DL DM
Delta 1555 ATL-ANC
July 8, 2019
B757
PDB: Yes, full bar
FEBO: Yes

Choices were a Beef Tenderloin with potato wedges and broccoli, or a Thai Style Halibut with pasta and a spinach/ginger broth. I chose the halibut and the fish was quite tasty. Could've used a bit more Thai spice for my taste, but for the average person I think it was sufficient. The fish was a tad dry and the broth that it supposedly came with was absent. The spinach/ginger was VERY good and I'm wondering if the pasta soaked up the broth. I think had the fish had the broth it would've been less dry. But all in all, a good meal. Both came with Caesar salads and Meyer Lemon Sorbet that was awesome! Very nice service by the crew for the 7.5 hour flight. Multiple passes of the snack basket, frequent drink refills, and constantly offering water throughout the flight. I overheard the lead FA mention he usually works the ATL-ICN flight, so I could tell he was used to providing D1 service and he made the F experience feel very "worth it."