FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet May Be Upping Their Biz Offering - Threat to BA?
Old Jun 26, 2019, 4:02 am
dddc

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Originally Posted by vfw614
Well, I am aware of companies / organizations where Easyjet is usually the travel option that mus be chosen as they are not blacklisted (for being an LCC) and are most of the times the cheaper option. Much to the dismay of some folks who in the past travelled on legacy carriers.
Agreed. Most travel policies that I'm aware between myself and my friends don't exclude LCCs as they are often more convenient for people who live in places away from Heathrow (for example). You can enter your FF number into the staff travel system, but that didn't mean you'd get travel on that airline. Cost is always the main factor for those with multiple options (LCY, LGW and LHR) are my preferences in that order. My last work trip was to BCN and got sent to LGW, luckily on BA in that case. However some of my colleagues on that trip got sent to STN and ended up on Ryanair, having to buy their own suitcase allowance and then claiming it back through travel expenses!!