FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Backpack recommendations sought
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2019, 11:08 pm
GadgetFreak
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by kp333
I switched from Tumi backpacks and briefcases to Waterfield. I always liked my Tumi bags. But Waterfield might have something that meets your needs and has high-end quality.

Their site: https://www.sfbags.com
I give a very strong second to Waterfield Designs. The backpacks are relatively new product lines. I have a couple of their messenger bags and other products and they are unbelievable quality. They are also made in the US. One time they shipped me the vertical edition of a notebook sleeve instead of the horizontal one I ordered. I called and the man that answered the phone said to just ship it back and they would return the correct one to me. I explained that I wanted to use it on a trip I was going on and I would be leaving in three days and that wouldn’t allow the two shipments to happen in time. He said he was the owner (Gary) and the FedEx offices were still open there so he was going to go to the warehouse and get the right bag and take it to Fedex and send it to me. He said don’t worry about it before my trip just put the old one in the box he was sending when I got back. Sure enough I got it and as I recall he even added a prepaid return address label. Customer for life. Great company, great products.