FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deflategate; new executive pods deflating in-flight
Old Jun 20, 2019, 1:13 pm
lallied

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I keep the slip from the form on my desk until the eCoupon arrives. Which reminds me, I need to throw that out now

I snooze the customer relations email for a couple weeks if I go that route, and archive it when the reply comes in.

I've never not had a reply, but I find tracking isn't actually that difficult.

Though I did finally make a spreadsheet for all my travel gift cards and eCoupons. I only have 3 AC ones right now, but when I realized I have a total of 14 codes worth significant money among all airlines/hotels, I decided that would make things easier.
Yeah, that’s what used to do but then I couldn’t see over the top of the forms and it started to drive me slowly crazy, possibly even crazier than the flat seats, especially when my favourite GSA would write back in his rather nasty way and imply I was making it all up

In the last few months I’ve cut down on flying, flown other carriers, or deliberately chosen the old blue seats. So my stress level, my Musculoskeletal pain, and my pile of coupons vouchers / forms has diminished. With a significant correlation between the three :-)

I am now building all of those up with cancellations of my short haul connecting flights - again. Sigh

Last edited by lallied; Jun 21, 2019 at 10:38 am