FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unannounced Price Increases on Flexitime Products
Old Jun 19, 2019, 1:16 pm
sbiddle

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by yorkshirekiwi
Because they have done previously - see when they did so on 26/2/18 (Good customer relations would do this.) . Maybe I just have different expectations of the customer/business relationship.
I can't find a press release from Air NZ media for that increase either in my email nor on the Air NZ media website. I can't recall a single announcement ever about increases via press release and price increases aer not the sort of thing any company really promotes via press release.

The February changes 2018 price increases and buy up changes went out to the industry via informers, and the exact same notices went out this time at the end of May advising of the long term domestic fare increases along with the buy up increases. To suggest this was an unannounced change is simply not a factually correct statement.

Those that needed to know about this change knew about it - and if you need to know and didn't you should be following official channels to be aware of these changes.