FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR {Archive}
Old Jun 17, 2019, 2:32 pm
DELee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Zip
I thought that the inter-terminal bus required a valid BP at the destination terminal.
No. You can tell the (idiotic) bus routing staff that you're going to a club/restaurant/etc. in another terminal. For instance, I'll land in Terminal C, take the bus to Terminal A to go to the UC. Here, they'd land/disembark at A, tell the (idiotic) bus staff that they're going to eat at the Classified restaurant in C, take the bus to C, eat at the restaurant and then take the bus back to A.

Originally Posted by mauld
I've received a couple of emails from UA with 'open' invitations for Classified, most recently this week :
"As one of our most valued customers, you are one of a select few to receive an open invitation to dine at CLASSIFIED, a contemporary restaurant at Newark Airport ."This upscale dining space, tucked away from the crowds in Terminal C, offers a seasonally influenced menu inspired by acclaimed New York City chef Marc Forgione.Make a reservation to dine at CLASSIFIED for any upcoming flight through Newark by visiting united.com/CLASSIFIED "

Does this mean they are trying to increase business?
Uh, yes.

David