FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS & EuroBonus Introduction / Frequently Asked Questions
Old Jun 17, 2019, 3:23 am
fassy

Originally Posted by SK2751
Just out of curiosity. I wonder whether they actually managed to sell most seats already (unlikely as LO is no 5 times cheaper on the same date), or the revenue management is wrongly estimating demand vs capacity comparing to (presumably higher) capacity in recent years in that week.
Sounds like a stupid decision to move the birds on summer vacation/tourist rotations instead of serving a mainly business destination. As I'm on one of the CPH-WAW flights every other week, I have to say: I hate it! But, well... business goes to LOT now.

Never understood why SK is not having ARN-WAW or OSL-WAW flights as well. Funny enough you can book AGH-ARN-WAW with first leg on SK, second on LO via the LOT webpage at reasonable prices (schedule still sucks) but when you try to book this via SK.... even in the corporate booking tool.... is it not possible. The only option they allow is AGH-ARN-FRA-WAW with LH. At total fantasy prices over $2.500 one-way making the r/t over $5.000.

But I have that issue with a lot of flights in the SAS for business booking tool. As soon as you add some *A partner flights to the itinerary the prices go crazy. Crappy tool! Just good for booking SK only multi-city trips.