FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Carry-On Wheeled Garment Bag (Tumi, B&R or Gate8)
Old Jun 15, 2019, 9:29 am
Allentown

Programs: Hilton Diamond. American Airlines Platinum, Mariott: Gold. Delta: Gold
Originally Posted by Part_Of
Sorry only just noticed this thread was 3 years old! Will leave my post in in case it’s helpful to someone
Necro! That's the danger of using the search engine eh?

Be that as it may let me throw in a vote for the Travel pro platinum carry on sized 2 wheeled garment bag. It's my "go to" when risking wrinking or doing a lot if hotel room ironing aren't great options.

In true travel pro form...it fits every over head bin of every carrier I've tried easily. I bought the matching back pack for under seat duty. I've also checked it a few times and so far it looks flawless. I'll do a full review the next time I travel w it. I will say it was between this or the $850 tumi tri fold 4 wheeler but the Tumi is way smaller (which is actually not a plus as you can get way less in it) and over 3x the price....

I have also noticed garment bags and suiter luggage are now showing up every where like the genius pack back pack, my new Monyker Duffle, the upcoming kick starter nomartic spinners, ....everyone is suddenly making a garnet bags, garmet covers, suiter options etc.