FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska iPhone App
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2019, 6:09 pm
mikeysf

Programs: AS 75k, B6 Mosaic
Hey @FlipCup88:

Overall, I really like the visual refresh. It feels cleaner.

There are certainly still some bugs, such as this one which I have a live repro for (and maybe, unlike anything that depends on sabre or other aviation backend gunk, could be in your power to fix). However, the more important feedback I wanted to give you, and your team/management, is,

THANK YOU for dropping in here! I don't remember seeing it before, and the personal touch stands out among your competitors. I'd really love to see & help you get some sort of official charter to talk and work with us more; even if it's just for feedback threads like this. (I'd of course dream of TestFlight builds...)

More generally, I believe every airline under-utilizes the opportunities hiding in plain sight in their mobile apps to really stand out; and while I won't be so bold as to offer a specific killer feature -- you can do the inventing -- I believe continuous feedback from the power users, the frequent fliers, must be an ingredient in it. Please let us know (or DM me) with any ways we can help you get these apps the feedback, resources, attention they deserve to really kick butt.

cheers!