FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott BRG Best Rate Guarantee (formerly LNF) Success, failure & discussion thread
Old Jun 9, 2019, 7:31 am
MePlatPremier

Originally Posted by DaveMidknight
Just two hints.

First, try segmenting your text a little bit more readable. Most people will stop reading your text, after the second row, if you do not structure your text.
Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, I can’t do paragraph breaks when posting on FT via my phone.
Second, your text has a little aggresive vibe and it looks like you take every remark as if it is a direct attack on your opinion. We are here in a public forum and people have different opinions, which might not always be your opinion, no matter how offen you argue your opinion.
Sorry, but in case you’ve missed it upthread that’s the kind of language I got from other posters. I posted a reply to a previous question in a collaborative spirit to this online community, sharing some knowledge I have about the hospitality industry. What I got in reply was some kook saying I wasn’t a reliable source (why? she couldn’t even grasp the ability to articulate a thought on that...just to show you how nescient she is) and a couple others claiming what I had posted was simply unbelievable. So, yeah, I’m bummed. People can disagree on opinions (btw, not on facts — unless you also believe in “alternative facts”), but they can’t impugn my character.