FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD AGAIN: Selling Postcards at Airline Collectible Conventions
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:19 am
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by Thysk
This is an amazing report, thanks. It was a joy to read (and am waiting for the next parts of the trip)! On your TLV-LHR flight, was it a joke from the captain when he announced that the flight to Singapore would be 4,5 hours, or was it a typo from your side, where you stated Singapore where it should've been London?

It was a typo on my side. Singapore! What was I thinking?! I must've been drinking... as I often do when writing these trip reports.

What's your favorite Bourbon?

For overall taste - Bookers (A member of the Jim Beam Small Batch family) but for every day availability... probably Russell's Reserve - distilled by the same folks who distill Wild Turkey. Good stuff, Russell's - per my tastes even better than Woodford's which usually retails for about $5-10.00 more.

Next time I'm in Amsterdam, I will definitely give you a heads up. I'd love to join you for a bit of bourbon and air travel memories / talk.