FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair (AY) Award Availability
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2019, 2:13 pm
osotoc

Programs: AS MVP; UA Gold; DL Gold; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ralph4878
Indeed, the FAs were INCREDIBLE.
I was flying AY back to North America for the move back (though into NYC - AY does not, currently, serve YYZ) and was excited to be on their A350. Alas, there was a change of plans and I had to cancel that (non-refundable argh) ticket. I'll be on a DL A350, though, from ICN to ATL, and look forward to trying their suites for the first time!
I've done some reward searches with AS out of YYZ and a lot comes up to Asia on KE, JL, HU, and EK; loads of options to Europe with BA, so the miles I have will be useful for booking some vacations over the next fews years (fingers crossed for no devaluations!). CX will hopefully be an option, too.
Good luck with your move back to DC! I was there for 6 years before moving to BKK...used AS all the time to-and-from the West Coast out of DCA and BWI...always got upgraded on the flights in and out of BWI!
Hey, hope you made it back to YYZ in comfort. Looks like I'll be back in DC by the beginning of August. Speaking of Canada, I booked the $2000USD YUL-DOH-BKK RT flight deal in Mar 2020 for me and my husband. We're excited to test out QSuites and start building some AA miles. Next long haul is UA AMS-IAH-MEX in July in J. Should be fun! While back in metro DC, I'll have to take advantage of some cross-country AS flights.