FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Very poor customer care support from Krisflyer / singapore airlines customer care
Old May 28, 2019, 8:50 pm
Cat88L3

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Sankar
Dear Cat88L3, thanks for the suggestions. Partially agree, but I hope you did not read my concerns completely. I have contacted them over the phone and have written to them by visiting thier website and filling in the feedback form. Now you are suggesting, go for another channel! Yes, i will do but we are both talking about so called world class service provider...

Have you ever contacted them over the phone? and honestly tell me how much waiting time you need before it is connected to the relevant customer care officer?

I haven't tried FB/Twitter and other social media to contact them. But i guess, every other contact channels will have their own challenges.
Hey, I'm just giving you options that worked for me. You are obviously very stressed because your matter hasn't been solved. In this day and age, I don't bother with feedback forms or waiting for callbacks. When I want IMMEDIATE customer service results, I reach out to companies via social media. My problem was solved in about 3-4 days when I did that for Singapore Airlines. I even posted a FT post about it. This was about 2 weeks ago.

And to answer your other question, yes I've contacted Singapore Airlines numerous times over the phone about booking inquiries/seating requests. Their customer service was top notch in those instances.

So with all due respect, you really have two options. You can sit around and wait for SQ to contact you while your blood pressure continues to boil or use another method to try to resolve your problem. I hope you have a quick resolution with whichever option you decide.