Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Very poor customer care support from Krisflyer / singapore airlines customer care

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Very poor customer care support from Krisflyer / singapore airlines customer care

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2019, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by lifeonthego_k
This has helped me with complaints I made with 2 other companies (one being an airline). Sending a mail was simply leading nowhere. Writing on their Facebook pages resolved the matter in a few days. So I would highly recommend using social media.
Sure. But you need to make sure whatever you are complaining about is valid....or you will make a complete fool of yourself. Social Media can be a double-edged sword.

(Audio)
Cat88L3 likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 5:54 am

Looking at the SQ Facebook visitor posts page, seem like paxes are complaining over everything. (Big or small).

Saw one of the complain. One guy book the 9am Sin to LHR flight. He woke up late I think n he called SQ at 830am to check whether the 1230pm departure flight is full or not. The CS mention that there are plenty of seats (should be Y seat). But when he arrive at airport, they wan to charge him some big amount for the change of flight which is more than the ticket price Not sure what is the booking class for his ticket) maybe is those Lite fares as compared to the last minute flexi fares. So he make a fuss n in the end he decide to pay $700 to fly Qantas. N he make a post to ask SQ.
N he even ask few of his so called PPS friends to post to threaten to move their business away from SQ if he can’t get favorable reply. Not sure whether these friends are really PPS or not.

sometime really wonder how ppl think.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 6:00 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Audio
Sure. But you need to make sure whatever you are complaining about is valid....or you will make a complete fool of yourself. Social Media can be a double-edged sword.

(Audio)

​​​​​​You are very right about this! I agree!
Old Jun 4, 2019, 6:58 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by sbs2716g
Looking at the SQ Facebook visitor posts page, seem like paxes are complaining over everything. (Big or small).

During the 50th anniversary of Singapore, the government issued some icons of Singapore as a sheet of stickers. One such icon was "Complain King"

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BddcLtiCcAA0Qgh.png
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by sbs2716g

Saw one of the complain. One guy book the 9am Sin to LHR flight. He woke up late I think n he called SQ at 830am to check whether the 1230pm departure flight is full or not. The CS mention that there are plenty of seats (should be Y seat). But when he arrive at airport, they wan to charge him some big amount for the change of flight which is more than the ticket price Not sure what is the booking class for his ticket) maybe is those Lite fares as compared to the last minute flexi fares. So he make a fuss n in the end he decide to pay $700 to fly Qantas. N he make a post to ask SQ.
N he even ask few of his so called PPS friends to post to threaten to move their business away from SQ if he can’t get favorable reply. Not sure whether these friends are really PPS or not.

sometime really wonder how ppl think.
Yes, this is a shiny example of how a complete fool would look like, complaining on social media.

(Audio)
RTWFF likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:36 pm

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Audio
But you need to make sure whatever you are complaining about is valid....or you will make a complete fool of yourself. Social Media can be a double-edged sword.

(Audio)
Of course! very true

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.