FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - In First - Meal given to another passenger
Old May 24, 2019, 12:35 pm
AnaTravel

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
What does upset me are nasty and, in my opinion cruel remarks about the staff. I will not dignify the Poster by pointing out that it is easy to make disparaging remarks from the safety of the Internet when in point of fact they wouldn’t dare to say them to their individual or collective faces.

What also concerns me is that that we have some of BAs finest posting here to help, explain, and basically give us a crews perspective. Faced with insults like that, I wonder why they’d bother and can only ask them to ignore them and please not leave us.
Generalising about all staff is wrong. Same with generalising about all customers. Many have perfectly valid criticisms of BA and express those constructively. Some are angry, frustrated and use the forum to let off steam. Being rude about all staff doesn't impress FT most readers, I'd bet. I have learnt a lot from CC contributors, frequent (and infrequent) flyers on this forum. I thank every one - whether they agree or disagree with me - as different views aid perspective. I think I have a better understanding of the challenges and frustrations of CC from joining FT too. Cheers to you all.