FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Turning around in CMB? (CX611/610)
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2019, 9:12 pm
flubber

Programs: CX Diamond / OWE
Originally Posted by QRC3288
Ah....that's not a turnaround then!
I just did the CMB turnaround last night/ this morning, and can confirm that there is a second set of crew. They don't appear until halfway though the inbound flight CX 610 (CMB to HKG). The SP in the first set of crew came over to me to say goodbye just as CX610 was landing in HK. She did say that she only had 2.5 hours of sleep!

It made me feel bad for the first set of crew... especially compared to how much easier it is for the second set of crew? That said, J class on both legs were about 70% full so it wasn't full-on. I guess the recent bombings did affect tourism to Sri Lanka.

On another data point - I was unable to get my inbound flight BP printed out when I checked-in at HKIA. Staff said that the system wasn't allowing her to print it. So when I got off at CMB I went straight to the Transit Desk and after waiting for 10 mins they got me my BP. It was easy enough, although still not as efficient as getting my BP in HK. So far it has been a mixed bag - sometimes being able to get BP in HK, sometimes not.