FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non-revenue / nonrev / NRSA travel issues (terms conditions, etc.) (consolidated)
Old May 21, 2019, 4:56 pm
DCP2016
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by TWA884
You have a positive space pass; that's why the flights show in your AA app. I have no idea why the first leg is not there; is it on AA or an American Airlines numbered flight on one of its regional carriers? If not, that's a possible explanation.

Do not use the app to check in, just follow the instructions you were given by your new employer.
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
Very normal for AA and affiliated companies to provide positive space non-rev travel.

Based on information the OP has provided, he's not flying on a D-something status.

If you have trouble checking in, don't use the term non-rev -- tell the airport folks you have Positive Space Travel for a meeting (perhaps an interview ..) but since you're not an employee you don't have the employee app.

Thanks for the info! I'm new to all of this but this is definitely a "positive space pass", I recognize that from the language HR told me. The first leg of the flight is operated by PSA Airlines, so that might have something to do with it as the mainline AA segments show up fine. I'm sure all will be resolved tomorrow morning. And correct, I am not a full employee as of yet so I don't have access to the special apps/programs.

Yeah I haven't bothered listening to the AA notifications and will wait until the airport to check-in. Thanks both of you for clarifying everything!