FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SK 2762 this morning [WAW-CPH 21NAY19]
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2019, 1:46 pm
fassy

Originally Posted by SK2751
I was instructed by the gate agent that I shouldn't have waited, but should've cut the queue. Still hate doing that .
Also would hate to do that. And I would hate it, if other would do it while I wait in the line. Having a dedicated line for status and J/Plus pax is a much better and not so socially awkward setup.

Originally Posted by SK2751
I also do the calling trick, but at least once I had a problem with calling - I think when the flight is not cancelled officially, only delayed, the hotline only rebooks on SK flights, while the airport can do more. I have to say that every single time since I have status, the rebooking options with SK from WAW were super flexible. They easily rebook on other *A partners, even if I just save an hour on the rebooking (with respect to the next SK flight), or if I don't really earn anything but lower a risk of accumulating delay.
Just once had a problem calling in. Funny enough it was also in WAW, like last year. The agent on the phone couldn't see the flight being cancelled in her system but after some sweet-talking and convincing her it is really canceled, she rebooked me without any trouble on LH over FRA back home.