FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on 763 High J (46/22/43/56) Polaris+PP
Old May 21, 2019, 10:04 am
simonoaks

Programs: UA 1k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
I am doing one of my 4 yearly trips back home to UK around 28th June and it seems nearly all the flights are now this config for EWR to LHR (shame because I actually do not like the new Polaris seats because the try design under the TV is WAY too low and at 6' 4 " , I cannot get my knees under (sucks)).

Anyway, I will be taking my 7 year old daughter with me, and will use GPUs (having to do that annoying 3 times a day search EVERY day to catch the PZ opening up).
I guess one thing I could do, is just book the flight knowing I can get Premium seats, then just hope the GPUs clear. Some flights have over 40 seats still open , so maybe a good chance? Is there a better chance of clearing if I fly on a Saturday, historically, does anyone know ?

I was wondering if you could help advise on what seat config to get, so that I can easily keep an eye on her/ help her with dinner etc.

For example is say 1L/F , 3L/F easy, or would the 4 A/D config be better, or even say 4A/5A ....
Also, should I ask this in the main 767-300 polaris thread as it seems the seat config is the same , just less seats, right ? thx